söndag 6 oktober 2013

My Space Marines. Update #3

Some new models assembled and ready for painting!


Went to the closest warhammer retailer to buy an HQ and his bodyguard but they hadn't got the new space marines in yet! (boo!) So I got an Ironclad Dreadnought instead, it looks super badass. I also got an attack bike and then bought another one off of Tradera (an auctioning site).


I then ordered a veteran vanguard squad and the Commander box.
I traded the jump packs for the power backpacks of the sternguard veterans from a friend
These will be my honour guard, I'm contemplating putting them in a razorback with my Chapter master as right now they'll be footslogging it.

My attack bike, I gave it some extra bits like the helmets and the aquila on the right.

My Commander, Shield eternal and a thunder hammer.
I had to give him the  Mk.5 helmet from the vanguard kit because I love how it looks!
He also got the shoulder pad, hammer and shield from that kit. (and I still got a ton of bits left from it!)

My Tac. Squad sergeant got a makeover too!
the combi bolter/flamer from the commander box, as well as the chainsword (with a robotic arm!).
And a badass helmet from the vanguard kit as well as new shoulder pads.

FOR THE EMPEROR!
P.s. Crimson Fists or Iron Hands? I still can't decide :S


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar