tisdag 10 september 2013

Starting out a Crimson Fist army


As the new Space Marine Codex recently arrived I thought it finally the time to start a Crimson Fist
army. I've always loved their look and their new Chapter Tactics seemed pretty cool (and their siege warfare actually fit really well with how I want to run them). rerolling 1's on to hit with Bolter weapons should boost them on almost any unit I bring (except for Sternguard, sadly) and Tank hunter on Devestator squads? Yes thank you!


I had been blabbering and making army lists like I was possessed (...by the Emperor, of course!)
So my super awesome and sweet girlfriend got me a tactical squad and a sniper scout squad!
A really good base for my army, I will get another Scout squad and a landspeeder Storm to zip them around the battlefield doing bolter drive by's on the enemies of mankind.
Plus the Storm will protect my Devestator sqad/s from deep striking units with its beacon jammer thingy.

My army list that I want right now kinda looks like this:
Pedro Kantor

10 Sternguard Veterans (or 10 Honour guard)

10 tactical marines, flamer and a heavy weapon of some sort.

5 sniper scouts

5 bolter scouts in a Landspeeder Storm with  heavy flamer

5 Devestators with Heavy bolters

and then either 5 more Devs with missile launchers for Anti Air 
or a Thunderfire Cannon.

I might make the Devestator squad a 10 man unit for some extra survivability.


Here's some basing progress on my Tactical squad while I bide my time and save up some monies.

my local meta don't really include any heavy vehicles, but a few flying monsterous creatures and a stormraven gunship, just a fyi if you think my list seems really off :P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar