lördag 16 november 2013

Customizing some Iron hand Scouts



So I've never been a fan of the scout heads, they look a bit goofy to me for some reason, despite night the night vision goggles. Plus they certainly don't look like Iron hands.


So to remedy this I took 4 of the cultist guys of the kind that you see in the center of these guys above. And I cut off their heads and put them on my sniper scouts instead!
My line of thought was that the hood would go very nicely with the sniper scouts cloaks, and the gasmask would make them look more 'robotic' or at least more badass.


And this is the result, the missile launcher guy doesn't have a cloak so he got one of those helmetless space marine heads with a rebreather on instead. I think they turned out hellova nice!

(the colours are still work in progress)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar